This Pumpkin Cream Cheese Sheet Cake is so moist and delicious, you will want to make it time and time again. It is not from a cake mix but from scratch and is so easy to make. This recipe has been tested and approved by BOYD STREET KITCHEN.
16 oz can pumpkin
2 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs, beaten
2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
n a mixing bowl, beat the pumpkin, sugar and oil. Add eggs and mix well. Combine the dry ingredients and add to the pumpkin mixture, beating until well blended. Pour into a greased 10×15 inch baking pan. Bake for 25-35 minutes at 350 degrees.
This is the pan I used from Bed, Bath & Beyond. I LOVE this bakeware and it is made in the USA.
Cool the cake completely and then frost it with the cream cheese frosting. Here’s what you’ll need for the frosting:
Cream Cheese Frosting:
5 Tbs. butter, softened
3 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
3-4 tsp. milk
chopped nuts for the top, if desired
Beat the butter and cream cheese together. Add the vanilla and blend till smooth. Gradually add the powdered sugar and mix well. Add the milk a bit at a time until you get it to a spreadable consistency.
*Adapted from recipe of eatathomecooks.com
How can you go wrong with this CHEESECAKE DIP topped with cherry pie filling via shellythemomager ! Only five ingredients and about 7 minutes to make!
1 block cream cheese
1 tub marshmallow cream
2 tubs cool whip
2 cans cherry pie filling
Saw these heavenly looking HERSHEY’S CREAM CHEESE SWIRL BROWNIES on doughmesstic.com (isn’t that a cute name?) the other day and thought I would share. Anything with cream cheese and chocolate is okay with me 🙂
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Yield: 16-20 Brownies
- 10 Tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Hershey’s Cocoa Powder
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Full Sized Hershey Bars, to top
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper long enough to hang over on two sides, making it easier to remove from pan once baked. Spray pan and paper.
- In small saucepot over medium heat, or in the microwave, melt chocolate and butter until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, vanilla with the sugar. Slowly add in chocolate mixture until well combined.
- In small bowl, sift together cocoa, salt and flour. Add mixture to rest of batter. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- !For the Cream Cheese Swirl
- Beat ingredients together until smooth. Pour over brownie batter. Use sharp knife to swirl together.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, or until just set and toothpick inserted comes out clean. Top with full sized hershey Bars and return to still warm (but off) oven until lightly melted. Allow to cool. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.