Heroin Chicken (Parmesan Baked Chicken): Boyd Street Kitchen
My son found this recipe for Heroin Chicken on the internet. I guess the name comes from the fact that it is so good, it is addictive. I have made it twice and it is AWESOME. Coated with parmesan cheese and spices, the chicken has just the right amount of spice and is juicy and moist…low-carb, too. I use four thin chicken breasts but it is so good, you will wish you doubled the recipe!
4 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts (also try with 24 chicken wings or with 1 lb flounder) (I use the thin chicken breasts)
2 cups grated parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons dried parsley
2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
3 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon pepper
2/3 cup melted butter ( I just used one stick)
1. First, preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you’ll still be scrubbing the pan for days!).
3. Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
4. Dip each piece of chicken into the butter, and then into the seasoned cheese, coating well.
5. Arrange in the foil lined pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350°F. Don’t overcook! With thin chicken breasts, I baked for 30 to 35 minutes.
*This is a tested and approved recipe by BOYD STREET KITCHEN.