Taco Stew (Slow Cooker): Boyd Street Kitchen
Made this Taco Stew/ Soup for a large family birthday party yesterday and it was a big success. Only one small bowl was left to take home and enjoy the next day. This recipe is from Crockin Girls . I doubled the recipe for a large slow cooker except only added one can of the diced tomatoes. I also changed it up a little bit by adding just a little water and one large can of tomato sauce. It was still plenty thick and hearty. The toppings are important so make sure you have sour cream, shredded cheese and corn chips to go along with it!
- 1 Pound of Ground beef, browned and drained
- 15 Ounces of Pinto Beans, drained
- 15 Ounces of Ranch Style Beans, drained
- 10 Ounces of Rotel
- 14.5 Ounces of Diced Tomatoes (I used the ones with green chilies)
- 1 1/2 Cups of Corn
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Package of Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix
Brown and drain meat.
Combine all ingredients.
Cook on High for 4 hours or on Low for 6+ Hours.