7-Up Biscuits: Boyd Street Kitchen
I just heard about these 7-Up Biscuits yesterday and can’t wait to try them! Talk about E-A-S-Y !!
- 2 cups baking mix (I used Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (I used light)
- 1/2 cup 7-Up or other lemon lime soda
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine the baking mix and sour cream. Add the 7-Up and combine. The dough will be very tender.
- Sprinkle some additional baking mix on your working surface and shape dough into a 9 inch square.
- Cut dough into 9 squares. I like to use my pizza cutter to do this.
- Pour 2 of the Tbsp of melted butter into a 9 inch square baking dish. Be sure the butter coats the bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden. Brush tops of biscuits with remaining melted butter. Serves 9
UPDATE: Just made these biscuits and they are delicious. A little gooey working with but worth it. Of course, I had to add jelly 🙂 Here they are. Served with cheesy scrambled eggs and Trader Joe’s Peach Salsa… yum (I know.. I’m odd)